Another recipe I have been wanting to try is this Vegie Shmear for Bagels.
While I am near the best Bagel place in Sydney I thought I should give it a go..
The recipe is to have it with Smoked Salmon but since I am not on a smoked salmon budget I am having it with leg ham - I think this would go well with Turkey or Chicken as well.
While out shopping (parking in Balmain is a nightmare... I thought I would pick up a few things that I will also need for the Sunday Roast I am making for a few friends...
I was standing in the cake/flour isle at the supermarket and right next to the packets of chocolate bites is a Betty Crocker Brownie mix for $3.99.... not on special or marked down - the choc bits were going to be close to $5 alone soooo you can prob guess which one I went with... I know they are coming for a home cooked meal but they are getting the roast and shhhh I wont tell about the brownie if you dont ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment