I bet I know what your thinking... that in only a week the novelty of a blog has worn off.....
Nope - remember when I started this blog I said I have a lot going on - well I do and last week was a crazy week...
Firstly last weekend I moved back into my parents... so far it is going okay but as of tomorrow I will be house sitting a friends place so I have only had to cope with them for a week.... most interesting discovery is that I am sleeping in my old waterbed heaps better than my bed..
It is sooo cramped in here sitting and typing is not easy which is probably another reason I have put off posting.
My mum was shocked by how much stuff I moved in - most of my flat fitted into a half garage storage unit (a little bit scary) but I still had to bring a lot with me here... important things like my TV, DVD player and the digital tv box - although I have lost the remote so that is proving a bit useless without it.
No comments:
Post a Comment