So today is the official end of summer in Australia. Here we count calender months not solstices. so 1st Dec to 28/29 Feb...
Why am I calling it the lost summer - well because it feels like that for me. Don't get me wrong I did get a pretty good tan - and spend a lot more time working on that tan and going to the beach than I did summers past BUT... the lost part is because I am sure there are plenty of you out in blog world that would love to have a summer off work... think what you could do, rent a beach house - a summer in Tuscan ... (my ALL time fav dream..) and plenty of other things but since I had a severe lack of money and guilt for enjoying myself I didn't let loose as much as I could.
So that's it the end of the lost summer... but on a positive note tomorrow is a whole new season so therefore a whole new chapter of my life (I hope), so fingers crossed that I will get some work - so please if there is actually anyone out there read this - pray for me (or whatever takes your fancy)
Thanks and looking forward to sharing some good news soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment