Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Some help please

So not much has been going on lately (sorry for the lack of posts) and I seem to be be stuck in a rut.

Not much going on in the dating front (whats new!)

So the only thing I can think of is food but I also seem to have no motivation there either so I am thinking of doing a challenge of some sort.

I use igoogle and I was thinking of some sort of food challenge using that. Taste.com.au have this sort of app which shows the highlighted recipe of the day. My first thought was to challenge myself to make the daily recipe but then I thought that was a little too ambitious so now I am thinking only maybe one recipe a week - but where to drawn my inspiration from? Any ideas?

I also am going to set myself the challenge of doing one post a week about anything. It would be great if some people could throw out some ideas form where I can find my inspiration. Others wise the only thing I can think of is picking recipes out of the food magazine I religiously buy in the multiples every single month but rarely cook from. Which whilst adequate (and useful considering I never cook from the mags) that its self seem boring too.

So come on people help please!

No comments:

Post a Comment