So how did I go you wonder? Well the first week there was a guy who was so wrong for me it wasn't even funny. I'll start with the words "bad boy" and it goes down hill from there. There was no way I was going to entertain anything with him as he was a little too close to home (excuse me for being blunt but as I like to say "I don't screw the crew") but stupidly there was enough of an attraction that he only had to snap his fingers and I would come running! And he knew it! I hated myself for that, but for the most part I enjoyed the attention (sad I know). But by the end of the first week I was getting bored.
So when the first party of the second week came around I was ready to find some new entertainment! There were 450 people from all over the world at this event. Surely I would find someone there?
I had had a few drinks and was feeling all happy when I returned to my hotel room for something (can't remember what any more) anyway I got into the lift with a cute guy who I know was part of my 'group' and we smiled at each other. I got out at my floor and he went on to his. I only stopped briefly in my room (maybe to return a jumper who knows) and got back in the lift and what do you know but my cute guy from earlier was also back in the lift. In my drunk flirty mode made some comment about Destiny.
Cut back to the bar where our party was being held and several times I crossed the room and would run into my cute boy. He also made a joke about Destiny.
At some point (after passing my destiny man multiple times) I pointed him out to a friend of my who approached him next time he went to the bar.
Her report....
Are you ready??
HE'S MARRIED!!!
Can you believe it!!!
Seriously what is it with me and being attracted to the unobtainable? It must be a subconscious thing on my part? Friends say I do it on purpose, but I can't knowingly pick all these unobtainable guys? I defiantly didn't notice a wedding ring and he is European so it was probably worn on the other had anyway. But then what about the emotionally unavailable men would I know them on sight?
I just don't know what to do about this. And annoyingly for the rest of the week I was draw to him and his team and no one else even got a look in! :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment