On Saturday morning whilst in the shower my housemate was on the phone. She only ever talks on speaker phone even when walking down the street.
Anyway her dog was at the Vet and I heard the whole convo with her mum (her dog lives with her mum). When she got off the phone she started to tell me about it and I just said, I know I heard.... (yes even whilst in the shower and a door closed between us) like i get to hear everyone of your conversations!!!
Anyway she then gets on another phone call and I hear her say to her friend that she has a new job and is waiting for confirmation on the job and then she will have 4 weeks until she moves. Then they proceed to discuss the fact that I don't know and that she is not telling me yet.
Seriously girl did you not remember I just told I heard your last convo with your mum and this time there was no closed doors or a shower running!
Anyway I confront her about it and she claims that she only just applied for it and that she doesn't think she will get it (didn't sound like it to me on the phone).
So know what - do I wait til she gives me her 4 weeks notice or do I start advertising now and be the bitch that throws her out?
Even if she doesn't get this job (i highly doubt it from the convo i heard) she is clearly not happy in Sydney so will apply for others.
No comments:
Post a Comment