Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stop laughing!!

No I am not telling another person not to laugh at me.... I am telling myself.

It seems that I just can't get over this laughing prior to someone kissing me!

Why why why???

I went on a lovely date today. Its seems all that 'kissing' my work colleague did paid off!

We had a great afternoon date. We even spontaneously went bowling (love that!).

If you have not been a long time follower of my blog you would not know that I seem to have a problem of bursting out laughing when a guy goes in for a kiss! It does not make for romance!

This has only been something that has happened in recent years. I am not sure why. The only thing i can think of is nerves. But how to get over it?

Maybe it is also cause I am stone cold sober???

Besides that I had a great date. End yes we did eventually kiss :-)

But I suppose time will tell if I hear from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment