Sunday, July 31, 2011

An eventful winter

and were only halfway through!

So a couple of weeks ago I was walking out the front door of my parents house and my biggest problem was if i was going to eat with them that night before driving to sydney or if i should get straight on the road and eat on the way.

Well it turned out that I was going to worrying about that for a day or two as when i got to the top of the drive this is the sight that i found....


and no I didn't leave it like that - and no I wasn't driving it! Contrary to popular believe, dickheads did this to my car. At the time we just thought they tipped it for a laugh (kind of like cow tipping i suppose!) but it turns out that at first they tried to break in and also kicked the shite out of it and as the final nail in the coffin tipped it on its side!

So pretty much every panel is damaged and it has been written off by my insurance. So the last two weeks have been a mad scramble to find a replacement with not much luck until today.

Today I have found a great contender and so i am going to sleep on it and then try and sort finance for it (sadly I was not financially prepared to buy a new car!)

Watch this space to meet my new snowy vehicle!

No comments:

Post a Comment