Sunday, October 17, 2010

Some more updates

So I realised in my last post I said "various updates" but that I only gave the new housemate one.

The other update was the Kiwi Boy had moved in with his girlfriend...

But now there has been even more developments on that front..... a couple of weeks after my housemate moved out I got a text from him asking if I knew anyone who needed a housemate. Trouble in paradise eh?

Then a couple of day after that I got another text asking me if I knew anyone who was willing to offer someone a place to sleep in exchange for sex.....

I manged to refuse!

Although it was really really hard to resist - and this weekend made it even harder to resist.....

Funnily enough I haven't heard form him since I write back and told him that if he really needed someone where to stay he could stay but I wasn't so sure about the sex....

No comments:

Post a Comment