Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm back

Well I am back from Japan. Had a great time and apologies that I did not post whilst I was away. I did have internet access but found it very hard to sit and write an email let alone a blog post.

I have had a week at work already - flying home business def softened the blow of having to straight to work.

I hope to post a more detailed post next week. When I get my head together and sit down and write and sort out my photos. I am not happy at all with my photos this holiday and I am not 100% sure why. I really have decided I need to get a DSLR I miss my SLR (not that it has gone anywhere but film is so limiting theses days).

I am usually happy with my point and shoot, but I did not take it on the this trip I took my parents camera and even though it has more settings and more zoom and more megapixels - it is shit and I hate it.

I also seemed to not take as many pics as I usually do and I put that down to us not doing a lot of site seeing (we were there to ski after all) but also cause I did not know the camera and the camera was more bulky so I did not take it everywhere (yes I realise that will not change if I get a DSLR) also as it was my parents I suppose I was more concious of breaking it/losing it/etc etc. So I didn't take it out at night much.

Anyway I will post some trip reports next week - Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment