Saturday, January 31, 2009

The first one

Okay so I have wanted to do this for quiet a while but never really knew how to start or what to write...

But there are a lot of things going on in my life right now and I thought that I might be of interest for someone out there...

#1 is I am moving out of my Flat... this is a big deal for me I have lived in this building for almost 5 years. 2 and a half in a rented flat and just over 2 in my own flat. I have wanted to start a new chapter of my life for a while now and it just so happens that the universe is pushing me to it...

I have not worked for two months, I am a perpetual temp and last year I took a contract role for 4 months and at the end of last year when the contract ended the world was a very different place. I now haven't worked for over two months and no longer can afford to pay my mortgage. Luckily with interest rates so low (and fingers crossed dropping again next week) the weekly rent will more than cover my mortgage.

This morning I had my first viewing - but I forgot so my phone rung at 9.30am and woke me up... shite... the place is a mess I am not dressed... I ran around and threw some clothes on (no bra!!) and stuffed so thing in draws and went to let the agent in.

But I am really annoyed, my agent was not working today so someone else held the viewing she didn't explain all the work that will be completed prior to the new tenant moving in (i.e. the tiling to be finished in the bathroom and that doors will be installed on the built in robes.... and the painting...)

Maybe she explained all this while I was running around and they were waiting to be let in I don't know. About a half a doz people showed and I think at least 2 will be submitting applications so we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment